vendredi 19 octobre 2007

Swap time!

Un petit aparté non-bentoesque... :o)


Gimme Your Stuff




Hi there,

I'm Melancia, 22 y/o from the parisian suburb, France.
I woud love to swap with people from any country!

Things I can send:
- Girly accessories
- Candies and food
- Beauty stuff
- Magazines
- Any kind of souvenir from Paris/France
- Stationery, pens, notebooks
- Books
- Special requests

Things I would like to receive:
- Local candies and food
- Anything typical from your country
- Kawaii stuff
- Bento accessories
- Anything with grape flavour (chewing-gums, sweets, jelly, juice, etc)

10 commentaires:

pink pixie a dit…

Bonjour! I am from Singapore and I just signed up at Gimme ur Stuff :)

I really like your bento photo journal very kawaii.

I'm able to get quite abit of bento accessories here in Singapore as there are some japanese shops. Other girly things? No problem because I lurve to shop ;-)

Let me know if you are interested to do a cultural swap with me :D

Chesca a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
meryg81 a dit…

salut tu veux swapper avec moi?

Cori and JV a dit…

Bonjour! We are a couple from the Philippines and we are very much like to swap with you. Check our profile at arabeskimo.blogspot.com/ If there is any chance that you are interested, just keep us posted. You can also e-mail us at wastedcookie@yahoo.com. Thanks :)

Little Nezumi a dit…

Hi,

I am interested in doing a swap with you. I'm from Singapore (:

My swap website is at http://little-nezumi.livejournal.com/2007/11/24/

Email me if you are interested to do a swap with me! quikger@hotmail.com

Unknown a dit…

J'ai vu que tu swappais et si tu veux échanger un cadeaux avec moi ce sera avec plaisir je suis sur sirpriz
Mama de http://www.sirpriz.com
Echange de cadeaux et swaps

Miss.Kendra a dit…

Would you like to swap with a girl from california!? i love sending colorful packages full of neat things. Im a shopoholic!

kendraakay@gmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,

my name is Laura and I'm from Canada. If you are still looking for swapping partners I would be really happy to swap with you ^_^

my email address is: escapetoheidilude@hotmail.com

my gimme stuff info is through this link: http://honeyleafv.livejournal.com/560.html

hope to hear from you, see ya!

Unknown a dit…

Hi! My name is Kathryn and I'm from the USA. I just recently joined Gimme Your Stuff. :) I was wondering if you'd like to swap with me?

I can send you: candy/food/sweets, local souvenirs, clothing & accessories, movies, music, and much more! If there's anything else that you'd like just ask..

My swapping website can be found at: http://www.datturra.vox.com
If you are interested, have a look and leave me a comment.

rina`ikemana a dit…

salut!

je suis etudiante de Singapour. j'aime bien faire un échange avec vous.
s'il vous plaît, vous pouvez visiter mon site Internet

http://rinahahahaha.livejournal.com/18826.html#cutid1

, ou m'envoyer un email (:

haha pardonnez-moi, je parle seulement un peu du Francais. Si vous trouvez des erreurs, rectifiez-moi? je fais des bentos aussi :P

awww.. that was my best attempt in French already. hope to hear from you!